TCCI and Chase Contractors continue to seek individuals who have field experience along with strong work ethics.
TCCI is currently hiring for the following positions:
Entry level Project Manager/Construction Coordinator
It is advantageous for applicants to have a Class A CDL and current DOT Medical card.
Apply Online Today!
All employees must:
– Continually be safety minded
– Maintain a positive attitude
– Desire to continually learn on the job & adapt to changes
– Demonstrate a sense of readiness
– Recognize opportunities for improvement
– Perform effective time management
– Be honest & resourceful
– Travel and be away from home (Occasionally for long periods)
– Handle the extremities of weather and difficult working conditions
All employees are subject to Drug and Alcohol Screening pre-employment, post accident, reasonable suspicion, and random.
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification. Equal employment opportunity includes, but is not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination. The Company takes allegations of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation seriously, and will promptly conduct an investigation when such behavior is reported.