Chase Contractors, Inc.
“We will go great depths for you!”
Chase Contractors Owner, Todd Creason
Office Phone – 660-542-1234
Chase Owned Equipment:
- Vermeer 100 x 120 Rig
- Vermeer 200 x 300 Rig
- Vermeer 330 x 500 Rig (2 Qty)
- Robinson Contractor 660 Rig
- American Auger 1.1 Million Lb Rig
- Wire Line Locating using ParaTrack System
- Deck Handlers, Mud Pumps, Mud Reclaimers
Todd Creason Construction acquired Chase Contractors in 2012 and hired Mike Chase (Original founder of Chase Contractors) to bring his third generation experience onto the drilling team. Chase Contractors specializes in completing horizontal directional drilling (HDD) projects with extensive experience working for many different companies, across a wide array of geographical areas, weather conditions, and pipe sizes.
Major Projects Completed:
- Laclede Gas & American Water (1,340 feet of 16 inch in St Louis, MO) – 2 bores under the Meramec River using the Vermeer 330 x 500 Rig.
- Enterprise Products (1,119 feet of 10 inch in Tracy, MO) – 2 bores using the Vermeer 330 x 500 Rig & Vermeer 100 x 120 Rig.
- Xcel Energy (4,240 feet of 6 inch in Colorado) – job completed using the Vermeer 330 x 500 Rig.
- Magellan (2,942 feet of of 20 inch in Colorado) – 4 bores using the Vermeer 330 x 500 Rig.
- BP (2,602 feet of 10 inch & Bundle of 10-10-12 in Oregon, OH) – 2 bores under 26 sets of railroad tracks using the Vermeer 330 x 500 Rig.
- Garney Construction (3,412 feet of 36 inch HDPE pipe in Breckenridge, TX) – 1 bore under Lake Hubbard with the American Auger 1.1 Million Lb Rig.
American Auger 1.1 Million Lb Drill Rig
Vermeer 330 x 500 Drill Rig